cleanse, tone and moisturise ladies!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Doesn't it feel like Christmas was months away, huh? Crazy. One little present i didn't share was this enormous parcel i received from Boots, just after the festive season. Of course, true to my bargain hunting nature, i logged on to Boots asap to snap up any good beauty sale sets - never bother buying them full price, disgusting prices!

My eyes were amazed when i came across this Clinique gift set for £40 (reduced from £60), it includes the three step cleansing products i use (and swear by), as well three mini travel products anddd a cute travel bag to store it in, perfect! Considering that i roughly pay £14 each for the toner and cleanser, i paid £40 for products i would normally use, plus a toner twice the size i usually buy - very big bottle.

What a saving!


The parcel was massive! My poor father and boyfriend were slightly worried..


Little and Large.


Strangely with this size toner you get a pump with it, odd!

My normal bottle of toner vs. the massive newly acquired bottle, i don't think i will need to stock up for a while..


I also found another sneaky little bargain in the form of a Lancome blusher for £9, how could i say no?

I really, really recommend the Clinique Three Step, it cleared up my face to a treat. Plus i was wasting £5 a month on a bottle of drug store cleanser, when i pay £14 for a Clinique cleanser that lasts well over three months and actually works.

Plus, every girl should all cleanse, tone and moisturise.

(I hope i don't sound like a Clinique PR ;))