Haul 17/01/2010

Sunday, January 17, 2010
I had the weekend off, and! it was pay day, and! of course i was going see all the new pretty springish bits and pieces instore - all with the poor boyfriend in tow.

As well as purchasing some new glasses (oh yes, i'm blind as a bat) that i was in desperate need off, i was also dragged to Selfridges, so i made this the perfect opportunity to have a good ponder around the beauty hall.

Nars Laguna Bronzer (again) - £21.50

I recently bought this about a month ago - however after an unfortunate series of events on a bitter Monday, my Nars Laguna cracked after a good soaking from my leaked Evian water bottle. To add insult to injury, it then fell on my carpet, and smudged, i cried.

Thankfully, my bbf bought me a gift card for Selfridges, so this little beauty cost me a mere £1.50! This bronzer is worth the hype, its perfect for my skin tone.


GOSH face powder brush - Superdrug (£10.00)

watch this space.

Mac blush in Peachy - £16.50

Im currently obsessed with peach blushes, i bought one from Benefit a few years back and its been discontinued - why do they always do this? This is a perfect substitute for my Pink Swoon, it works lovely with blue eyes and i feel tanned and healthy.


Mac eyeshadow in Hypnotizing - (£11.00)

This limited edition eye shadow is from the Love and Lace collection, its described as a frosted greyed mauve. Basically it appears aa a very frosted brown, grey, purple hue - very pretty. I am no longer a Mac eyeshadow virgin and very proud!

Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout - £7.00 ish.

A great dupe for a Mac lippie.

Stripy Tee - New Look (£6.00, with s/d £5.40)

Wardrobe staple.

Pink Cardi with gold bobbles - Topshop (£48.00 with s/d £43.20)

I had to return a few items so this was a bargain at what i exchanged it for, the colour is perfect for Spring/Summer - hello cute, pretty neutrals, goodbye to grey (finally!)



Floral vintage dress - Topshop (£20.00 with s/d (£18.00)

Click to enlarge photo. This cute tea dress has a very vintage feel (see the buttons), can be teamed with sandals in the summer or thick black tights and black boots. BARGAIN.


Striped Embellished Jumper -Zara (£29.99)

i adore this.

The holidays have finally finished and its back to work, heres hoping to a summer holiday please? Many interesting uni projects on the cards and of course my placement at Hair, im so excited!