The Lust List - 28th February 2010

Sunday, February 28, 2010
My apologies for this being the first Lust List of 2010! I decided to wait a while for all the spring/summer bits and pieces to start flittering in stores. Due to banning myself from spending anything on clothes (which i failed at quite miserably at - see post above) i have been concentrating majorly on my university work -boo! - hence at lack of posts.

And now i'm longing for some retail therapy and some sunshine, pretty please? I even attempted to fake tan this evening, in order to look slightly healthy rather than looking my deathly, usual self. But right now instead of getting on with work, i'm just freeking out about waking up tomorrow and finding out i've been tangoed overnight, looking like all the orange girls who adorn my facebook (do they seriously think orange looks good? not understanding that! maybe they think its normal?) and finally spending the whole day at work tomorrow smelling of fake tan, which weirdly smells like tropicana fruit juice..

Anyway! this post is practically an online shopping list for me - oddly quite therapeutic.


I need these silk vests in my life, damn you Mr New Look, please re-stock them! These are perfect for hot summer days in the city! of course, with a real tan.



Im living in tube skirts, the savior of in-between seasons. Do i possibly need another lace skirt, yes?


I love this print, weird but wonderful?


THESE SHORTS ARE AMAZING, silk, cream, shorts, they may have well walked off the Lanvin catwalks!


The clever genius at Topshop have released this rouched Burberry inspired dress in baby pink and blue too, as well as cream. Why not own all three?


Short but sweet.