walk walk fashion baby work it move that bitch crazy

Friday, February 19, 2010


Say hello to my addiction. Seriously, you cannot move for shit in my room without stumbling over a pile of vintage Glamours or the odd Esquire. I'm so bundled down with work, that i've only been able to gaze over fashion week and not have any time to post my ramblings on favorite collections - sob! But i'll be back on form soon enough, roll on Easter.

FYI i study Magazine Publishing at LCC, London Uni of the Arts, Lanndooon.


I've also started my internship at Hair magazine, which is crazy amazing. Bar a few fights with a printer and getting a couple of models lost, i'm learning so much in the industry. I'm sitting next to Instyle and Marie Claire, and i so did not gawp through the glass whilst the LOOK ladies were having a meeting.. I've even been given a few freebies to trial and test, exciting! do i really need two pairs of new hair straighteners ;) i'll say no more!

BLOG SHOUTOUT

My bbfs.

Daniella- she's working backstage at LFW. yes you are allowed to hate her and her backstage photos.


Sarah - her amazing natterings on her favorite collections.