i'll do graffiti for you if you sing to me in french.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

After abandoning much needed to be completed university work, i decided i would come post my happiness. Cut a long story short, took the Mother and the Grandmother to Croydon for lunch, aka basically a chance for my Grandmother to raid LUSH. With a purse full of vouchers and a list in tow, up we went. I can guarantee we spent a good two hours giving absolutely everything a sniff, with my nose borderline immune to any more whiffs of mint or bubblegum, we left with some much loved goodies. (To be honest, my nan should start her own Lush haul blogs, mate! get her own YouTube channel i say!)

Heres the Mother and the Grandmother.. went for noodles nom nom.


I also managed to raid a few shops, considering last month i was broke (i'm never broke, you know, but you just feel like you have no money to waste?) I have been very good this month, poor WHSmiths probaly diddnt know what hit them - a dip in magazine sales?!

But heaven forbid, i'm back. But pur-lease, get your pretty little fingers on the latest issue of Marie Claire, with the beautiful Diane Kruger (girl crush much?) but it also comes with a Neil's Yard moistriser, which does smell a bit funky but its au natural goodness and the fact it comes free is worth buying the mag.

Anyway, cut the crap! Heres what i found..

oh yes. the heart printed playsuit that sold out.. mine mine mine.

playsuit - Topshop (£50.00 w/student discount £45.00)



I needed a nude skirt, this little beauty actually goes with everything in my wardrobe.

floral blouse - Topshop (last season)
nude skirt - New Look (£16.00)
spotted tights - New Look (£4.00) BARGAIN!

lets excuse my chair full uni work, who says uni is a doss you middle aged bastards - who diddn't pay any fucking fees!

I have neglected the entire fashion week, but never fear my critical little eye and blogging will be back soon. Just let me finish a very boring, no very, very boring finance report, i deteste Excel. I did buy a few beauty bits and of course my Lush goodies, however i wanna to trail them first ;)