Hey you, with the pretty face, welcome to the human race!

Sunday, February 13, 2011
With such horrid weather, let's face it there are only so many new Spring/Summer clothes we can hoard. Yes, i understand that i pretty much desperately need that summer dress, but it's rather sad to think that it probably won't make it's debut for at least a couple of months - by then i'll of already fallen in love with about fifty other summer dresses. So for the few last weeks, many beauty purchases have been bought. This is only the beginning. 


Tangle Teezer - (£9.99)

It does what it says on the tin. The tangle teezer was, i must admit, a rather impulse purchase. Since growing my hair, the daily combat with my brush and soaking wet hair isn't fun. And when you aren't blessed with the natural thick locks, i intend not to fight them! Since purchasing the tangle teezer, what would be a 5 minute argument, is now a two minute brush. I severely recommend these rather bizarre looking contraptions, and in all honestly my hair is in so much better condition from it.

NARS nail varnish in Orgasm - (£13.50)

Not being able to wear the blush version without my pores screaming out glitter overload, i most eagerly snapped up the varnish from ASOS, with 20% student discount. This golden, peachy pink shade is the colour of my summer.

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment - (£7.00)

I don't believe for one moment that a hair conditioner can actually make your hair grow, but my curiosity got the better of me when it was on offer in Boots, two for £8. Do the math. Considering Lee recommend an 'egg' shaped handful, thank god it was on offer. I can't see many eggs coming out of one tub alone. It's a great mask and conditioner (nothing compared to good old Aussie) but really, i think i would need more than two tubs to see any kind of difference. But if does work a little magic, i will cry in happiness. 


Urban Decay Naked Palette - (£32.00)

Talk about jumping late on the bandwagon, eh? For all my non-blogger readers, the UD Naked palette, is the one palette to rule them all. Not much of an eyeshadow wearer, i have definitely been, using the word roughly, attempting to create some neutral looks. After lusting and pondering the release of this palette, then leaving it forever to purchase it sold out. Thankfully, it came back on the Debenhams site for two hours before it sold out again, sorry ladies! Although i'm sure it will be back soon enough, i can't give enough love to Virgin, Sin and Side Car.





Laura Mercier blush in shade Lotus Pink - (£19.50)

I'm pretty much obsessed with Laura Mercier, and with £10 left to spend on my Space Nk card, i barged right on in to buy this beauty. More peachier in real life, it has a really bright pow effect, very different to Deep Throat by Nars. This blush is only to be worn with the simplest of make-up, as it certainly packs a very bright punch.


Mac Pro-Longwear Concealer - (£13.50)

Not going to lie, my Studio Fix concealer is my one and only, holy grail concealer. But with all these late night, early mornings (bloody weird sleep pattens) my under-eye circles are not thanking me. This Pro-Longwear concealer, is very full coverage, so only needed for very, bad skin days. Works wonders on blemishes or dark circles, yet it literally needs the smallest amount. 

That is part of my stash i've been building up. Have you tried any of these products?