Ins and Outs - 6th February

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Voucher Codes Party

On Tuesday evening, myself and two of my lovely friends went to a bloggers party hosted by Voucher Codes. Aside from the millions of cupcakes we devoured, and cocktails drunk, we thoroughly abused the photo booth available!


So having one of these at my wedding - Sarah and Daniella.

We then watched Marie Antoinette, which  i have never seen before - but i can't stop obsessing over it. The soundtrack is freeking amazing. 

Magazines


Perfect reading material for a Sunday evening. 

Vogue with Rosie Huntington Whitley,  new girl crush alert.
 And Tatler with Ed Westwick (need i say more) and Felicity Jones, one of my favourite British actresses.

NARS at ASOS


When Laura tweeted about NARS on the ASOS website, i nearly wet myself. ASOS and i hold a rather turbulent love/hate relationship; but i think their beauty section is bloomin' amazing, especially their epic beauty sales and super saver delivery. So i hopped right over there, and have made a rather long, arm-length wish list. With the 20% student discount they are offering at the moment, i can already feel my purse burning!


The nail varnish in Orgasm is already in the post to me, roll on pay day!

Etta James -At Last

For the past six month's I've played this song continuously on repeat, i just adore it. To mix things up a bit here's Beyonce's version..


Valentines Day Palaver

This is my major rant of the week, and with another complaint email written. In the run up to Valentines Day i purchased this personalised Love Hearts hamper full of retro sweets for the boy. I couldn't believe my luck when the website stated that it was suitable for vegetarians (veggies will know how hard it is to buy sweets), so i promptly ordered. Two days later, it arrived. 

I checked to see what was included sweet wise, to see that each sweet contained Gelatin (which derives from animal bone) aka clearly not veggie friendly. Queue lots of swearing and angry faces later, i pinged off a pissed off email. They removed the statement but not to my email.. watch this space.
I demanded a full refund, and am currently forcing myself not to eat a Dib Dab.

Any veggie friendly sweet recommendations? The Haribo veggie version is actually like eating candle wax. Yuck. What have you been listening full stop? Apart from Etta James, its been Drake for me. Obsessed i tell you.