Christmas Wish List

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I have really gotten into the Christmas mood this year, even more so than usual. I've already listed what I'm buying friends and family and shopped for most of it online - although i do love picking up small, christmassy stocking fillers in the big Christmas shop. I adore buying and searching for gifts for people, i always, always try to buy something special. However - this is a great downfall on my bank balance, but it is so worth it.

I have spied these bits and pieces that will most definitely be going on my Christmas List:



Vivienne Westwood Pearl Choker - ASOS (£85.00)

I love collecting jewelery! I don't buy it often, but the bits i have are really special (and expensive). I've been pondering over Vivenne Westwood jewelry for a while, although i think the earrings are farr too chunky for my ears. But i adore this pearl necklace with the iconic orb symbol, its very pretty. I have an unhealthy obsession with pearls.
Mac - Do The Trick Buff and Line Brushes - (From the Holiday collection) - (£39.50)
Includes: 68SE, 187SE, 219SE and 252SE.

This Mac brush set is perfect for my collection and what a bloody saving! And after the Mother spent hours in House of Fraser last Sunday befriending most of the Mac sale assistants then hopefully, i will be unwrapping this ;) but please Mac sale assistants continue to serve me and not making mental lists for my Mother!
Mac Naughty Noir Eye Bag - (From the Holiday Collection) - (£27.50)
Includes: Shimmertime Pigment, Black Track FluidLine, Zoom black Zoom Lash and 209SE liner brush.

I love this diddy set too! I'm a smokey eye girl and nude lips girl. And I'm very eager to try the gel liner and a pigment - I'm quite lazy when it comes to eyeshadow. I'm a mascara whore.



Chanel by Danielle Bott - Play (£16.99)

I bought this book for a friend's birthday last year and i disgustingly regret not buying a copy my self. It is full of beautiful images and detailed information on the rise of Chanel brand, focusing on clothes, accessories, jewelery and cosmetics. The perfect coffee table book.


Nails Inc 10 Piece Marvellous Minis Collection - QVC online (£22.00)
Includes: Victoria, Dover Street Market, The Serpintine, Regents Park, Richmond Park, Brook Street, Shoreditch, Jermyn Street, Little Venice and Pall Mall. (i fucking love these names)

I'm obsessed with Nails Inc vanishes, they come in stunning shades that you couldn't pick up in drug store brands. I spotted this on the QVC website, that a friend recommended, what a bargain and a great way to try out shades in a mini version. Infact i think I'll most just probably buy this when i get paid ;).