SARAH SANDIFORD - as mentioned in VOGUE! (ME!)

Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Yes that's bloody right! I'm mentioned in the new December issue of Vogue! CRAZY right! I got a text from my bff telling me, so off i ran to my corner shop (let me thank the lord that my village corner shop stocks Vogue!).

In the summer i attended Fashion's Night Out hosted by Vogue - that i didn't shut up about right? (see here) Well i had the fabulous opportunity to talk to the wonderful, world renown fashion photographer Mario Testino outside Burberry. He was simply lovely and wished me and my friends all the best for future. So as it happens a Mr Testino must have recounted this little conversation Vogue and they have printed it! I am so bloody happy, i intend to write to Mr Testino and Alexandra Shulman and tell them thank you very much - and that i make a damn good cup of a tea as well as having a very polite telephone voice.. ;)





Thats page 83! crazy crazy crazy.