THE Lust List - 11th November 2009

Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I'm in a bit of a skirt frenzy at the moment! They look look so sophisticated and feminine! I love this one from Warehouse, worn with a plain black knitted jumper; it can be taken from day tonight. Plus as its high waisted, bonus points to the emphasis on the waist! Also big love to the print and metallic feel, hello Spring '10.

I'm liking the banded waist, plus its grey! I adore grey.


This skirt is a little pricey for Topshop, but its feathers! I love the lilac shade, its so romantic. Although it could easy be toughened up with a leather jacket and ankle boots, yes please! Perfect for Christmas season, its show stopping but not too over the top. Investment.



I saw this skirt in the actual Oxford Street branch and this photo does really not give it justice. I love the print, some prints are actually so boring. I'm so snapping this up.



Pearl, Tweed, Pump, Grey, - Need i say more?


I'm starting to wonder if this would be a one trick pony? Worth the £35 for a couple of wears, i think I'll raid H&M before i go in search of this one.


This dress is disgustingly pretty and I'm ever so drawn to the colour. Lace and sequins are band on trend this season, but I'm growing tired of seeing black lace dresses on everyone. This dress gives the perfect twist, in the perfect shape and colour.


Usually, I'm coat hunting like mad at this time of year. But on the high street, they are just dull, dull, dull. Even my trusty Zara hasn't stocked any amazing styles , they all seem to be offering Duffel Coats. Which is great because i love duffel's - but i already bought one last year.

And then i saw this! this is so cute! I love the military buttons and feel. The cut is sharp and fitted and i adore the frills. ITS NAVY! I have been searching long and hard for a navy coat every where, navy is my new black.