Hello, I Love You

Thursday, May 27, 2010


So i just finished my last university report for the year, my 2nd year. God Lord, i'll be over and done with before i can splutter out the word dissertation.

Can i just say that i never ever ever ever win anything, you know everyone says that but they secretly do. Well i've never won anything special. So imagine my delight when i won Vex in the City's competition to win tickets Sex and The City advance screening on Friday. Then imagine my face when i realised i had already pre-booked tickets to go see it on Friday at the same time anyway. epic fail.
But thank you Vex in The City for chance.

But sod that! Well excited to see SATC tomorrow, last year i went to see the film advance preview in Leceister Square. This weird middle aged woman started snotting (yes snotting) in the row behind us, it was just gross to be honest, now i cry at everything but come on love! Then me and bffs went to the Dorchester hotel for some after drink Martinis and Cosmos, the most expensive drink i've ever bought, but totally worth it ;)

So i have a busy weekend lined up, tomorrow i'm seeing the SATC film in Kensington, then a spot of retail therapy in the new Knightsbridge Topshop and then an ice cream sundae in Harrods - YUM! Then a quick train to New Cross to see my lovely Sarah's theatre performance. Then Saturday i'm shopping with the boy - then in the evening driving to Watford for my gorgeous friend's 21st, with even more cocktails! She hired cocktail men, yes, cocktail men! I spy a very tipsy weekend.

Click images to enlarge.



outfit for 21st birthday

Dress - Kate Moss for Topshop (£70.00)
Studded Clutch - ASOS (£20.00)
YSL rip off Tributes - River Island (£49.99)



my outfit for tomorrow

satin silk blazer - H&M (£39.99)
tee- shirt - Marks & Sparks (£6.00)
check shorts - Topshop (last season)
heels - River Island (£49.99)
bag - Mulberry Bayswater


Have you planned to see SATC? Which character are you?
I have Charlotte's morals with Samantha's brutal bluntness.