Have you ever felt like a plastic bag, drifting through the air?

Friday, January 21, 2011
My topic of converse today is playsuits. A true 80's throwback, really cute but extremely frustrating if you need to pee. But by the by, i love playsuits. They look so easy to wear, dress up, dress down. Yet they just don't love me. With probably the most annoying body shape, small bust vs bigger hips. The playsuit is my worst enemy. You literally have to be the perfect balanced shape in order to wear one, sigh. What gets my goat, (did i really just say that?) is how i've seen so many pretty and lovely ones dotted in Topshop, River Island and Miss Selfridge, can't they transform the material in to a dress, pleassse? 


Example one:
As a play suit this is basically my worst nightmare. A baggy bust, or literally dicing me in two?
But.. as a dress this would be the perfect summer tea dress.

Have you ever thought this?

Please excuse the title of the post, it is for comedy purposes only. Every time i hear it, i shudder. 
I love you Katy Perry, but plastic bags, come on love!