A town called malice

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sitting in front of my Mac book with the dissertation blues just about sums up my life at the moment, but life just got a little bit more exciting. Next Monday i have been offered the chance to try out a new hair treatment at the Eleven salon in Mayfair. The treatment is called the Digital Perm, my first thoughts were a perm? A real, real perm? Didn't they only exist in the eighties? But after much more reading on the subject, the Digital Perm is a new curling technique which produces more larger, softer curls. Think big glam curls, or loose bohoo curls. Low maintenance curls that look fabulous? Yes please! 

Now that LC has finally become a brunette and i'll hopefully have long swirling curls, all i'll need to do now is have a sun kissed glow and master the art of that bloody eyeliner flick! Needless to say, after i've had the treatment, my partner in crime Sarah will be on hand to snap some photos, to be posted in my review for one of my favourite beauty blogs British Beauty Blogger - it's practically a crime not to follow her fyi.

A chance to write for BBB and get a-list curls? My boring Wednesday afternoon of researching just got ten times better.

Do you prefer LC blonde or brunette? Curls or poker straight locks? Oh, the questions!