If hiphop should die before i wake.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

How would you describe your style?
Classic with a touch of romance, and not forgetting a dash of nautical.

What is there too much of in your wardrobe? 
Stripes, i'm drawn to any kind of stripe. Dresses, easy to wear and instantly looks perfectly assembled.

What is the last label you discovered? 
Jason Wu, his dresses were made for my style!

Which are your favourite London stores? 
Selfridges, they sell everything I could need, every magazine, every lipstick, every designer i wish i could wear, and more importantly the designers i can afford..

Tell us a secret - where do you shop that no-one else knows about? 
Marc by Marc on Mount St - a treasure trove.

What are your go-to labels? 
Mui Mui, Oscar de la Renta, Chanel, Burberry.


Whats the most treasured possession in your wardrobe?
My Luella bag, MJ watch, Mulberry Bayswater and the ring my parents bought me.

Do you plan your outfits or throw on whatever's to hand? 
I throw it on, depending on my mood that day.

What are you happiest wearing? 
A shift dress, embellished pumps and my favourite perfume.

Whose wardrobe would you love to steal? 
Firstly Diane Kruger, shortly followed by Olivia Palmero. 

How do you organize your wardrobe? 
I don't, i prefer a jumbled mess. Although, i hang my skirts so i don't forget which ones i own..

Where do you look for inspiration if you don't know what to wear? 
My two best friends, style icons and of course, fashion literature (magazines).

Have you ever had a stylist and, if so, what are the best tips they've ever given you?
The only stylists i've ever had are my best friends, and their tips are only buy it if you love it and ironically, buy it buy it buy it.

I originally spotted this idea from Becky's blog and thought it was a fabulous idea, politely stolen from Elle's style pages.