Ramble Scramble

Tuesday, March 29, 2011
The Topshop Flash Sale.

I had been looking forward to having a virtual rummage in the mid-season Topshop sale, it's always pretty predictable when it's about to launch, or may be i am just Topshop deranged. The key clues are: firstly Miss Selfridge launch theirs, then Topshop jewellery, shoes and maternity go live, then it's only a handful of days till the main sale. Working in retail always enlightens you to suss out all the little tricks and tips. Anyway the Flash sale, which is really was a flash may i add - it pops up at the crack off dawn, with all the good buys literally all snapped up by ten am. 


I managed to secure this peach chiffon blouse which i had my eye on for £18, still quite pricey but i plan on wearing this a lot during the summer months, and on a nice hot holiday perhaps?

Mac: Look in a Box

This bargainous little set was picked up by my father when he was en route on a skiing holiday with my brother. Armed with various print-outs and strict instructions, they managed to navigate themselves to the Mac stand in Duty Free and pick this up for me - brownie points to the family. Its a very handy, little set named 'A Very Stylish Girl,' which is only available within Duty Free, at the near crazy price of £27.00 - i dread to think how much it would be separately. There are two other boxes to collect, that contain similar items at the same price - of which i'm very tempted to pick up if i do finally book a holiday!



Cremesheen lipgloss in Looks Like Sin / Zoomlash mascara / bronzing powder in Refined Gold / two eyeshadows in Dream Maker and Glamour Check!   

Urban Outfitters Discount Code

I do love Urban Outfitters, yet i never seem to buy that many pieces from there. It is quite pricey, however i find their home-ware and gifts section to be bloody amazing. There is currently 20% off online with the code SPRING11 - till April the 4th. Here are some bits i have my eye on..  


Vintage Rose Frame £9.00 / Regency Cake Stand £40.00/ Boudoir Bird Box £15.00 -  my favourite! /Bird Jewellery Stand £15.00

I still haven't spent my ASOS vouchers - help! What did you buy? Quite worried/let down with myself that it has taken me that long to spend it.