I keep my mind on my money, money on my mind.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
As the summer draws in and my summer holiday seems to be coming closer, i decided that it really never is too early to holiday shop. Changing over my wardrobe from winter to summer, i realised that last year i hardly bought any summer clothes, nada. This may have been because i never went away or even because i spent most of last summer interning, and turning up in a teeny tiny floral sun-dress wouldn't have been that appropriate, sadly. This is my last summer before i hit the real world, i intend to make full use of my freedom for settling down befor the dream career. 


Red flower print skirt - River Island (£24.99)

I never ever wear red, but i love this burnt coral red skirt. I cant wait to wear this with an assortment of blazers for the city, and a simple v-neck white tee on holiday.



 Suade Moccasions - New Look (£24.99)

My favourite purchase, i plan to wear these to the ground. So, so comfy. 

I really need to sort out the wardrobe, thats one situation to sort out after the big hand-in.

Tomorrow i have an interview set up with Mike Soutar, the managing director of ShortList Media who publish both Stylist and ShortList magazine. I'm disgustingly nervous, hoping that i a) don't say something really stupid b) hoping they have all forgotten that i half cried in the office after dropping my beloved iPhone down the toilet. Other than that, i'm really excited to grill him on the men's market, which is the main topic of my dissertation. I find men's magazines fascinating, weird? Yes. They are after all strange creatures men. But in gods name, what the HECK do i wear?