LOLA

Friday, April 15, 2011
It all started when my Grandmother showed me her most prized possession, hidden away from prying eyes lies a simple ring box. A gift to her from my Grandfather in earlier days of their budding romance, is the most divine cocktail ring i have ever set my eyes upon. Littered with diamonds and sapphires, my Grandfather clearly has very good taste, an eye for the exquisite, fine jewellery. Only worn a hand-ful of times, its too precious to wear doing simple chores, but kept for best. The ring has barley seen daylight, which is such a shame, to hide such a beauty. Clearly my Grandmother is far to scared too lose such a sentimental item, on the rare occasions she has taken it out, we have admired it's overpowering beauty. 

From this point on, i was in love with thought of collecting beautiful jewellery, building up such a collection of prized pieces to someday pass on. 



All taken from my favourite jewellers Swag, which have rather good prices for their dress rings, in comparison to other jewellers. How divine is the rose diamond ring? Just ignore the eye watering price. I'd wear them every single one, and yes, all at once! 

My parents kindly bought the very last one for me a few years back, It is blue topaz set with amethyst shoulders and is a total eye catcher! I wear this ring every single day, without fail. I love that its breaks the rules, its large and sparkling in your face. 

picnikfile_x7iDJd

There's nothing i adore more than wandering around the Victoria and Albert museum jewerely room, they have the most amazing collection of jewels, from plush gemstones to daintiest of diamonds to the tiaras of royalty. I really recommend a visit, oh to be able to try them on!




What a sparkling post!