Alexa.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011
After four months of blood sweat and tears, my printer finally gave birth to my dissertation. Weighing in a hefty 116 pages and 26,430 words, this was the hardest achievement to date. If you ever need to know anything about men's magazines - i'm your girl. No seriously, there is so much more than bog standard set of boobs and a few jokes, men are down right strange. After a strong rum, I soon decided that i definitely needed a treat.

I swapped this bad boy..



For this lovely young lady. The Mulberry Alexa. 



I have been umming and ahhing over the Alexa for a very, very long time as you may remember. After much pondering in House of Fraser (poor sales assistant thought i was crazy), and of course being slightly persuaded by Michelle, i really decided i needed the Alexa in my life. Although i had slight reservation about size, and whether it is less roomy is compared to my Bayswater, i realised i'm not actually a student anymore (sob!), so it nicely holds all my necessities and of course the kitchen sink, so all is well. I also went for black leather, considering my Bayswater is tan. Bloody crazy - i can't quite believe it!

I'm a very happy girl!


Just a note to say, in case you were wondering, as alas, i am a student and i do only work part-time, i am a very dedicated saver. Armed with both my 21st birthday money and Christmas money, i was lucky enough to be able purchase. Although i do think it is horrendously over-priced for what brand it is, i was lucky to receive a large discount from a friend who works in fashion industry, of which has no correlation to maa blog.

one word: bloomin' heck.