Oh what became of the likely lads

Friday, May 13, 2011
On Thursday i ventured out for a good dose of retail therapy with Sarah. I had to pop into H&M to return these scalloped shorts much to my sadness, as they really didn't fit well and to be honest, i can't quite pull off the fact they look liked a over sized pair of granny knicks in a 'stylish' way. However, i managed to score this lace dress, another item from the Conscious Collection, in which i had tried to buy previously but couldn't find it in my size! 




Lace dress - H&M (£29.99)

I love the lace sleeves, its a floral pattern rather than standard lace but i adore it! It fits perfectly, so light and summary, i just need the sun to make another appearance!



cream tired dress - French Connection (£110.00)

Seeing as my parents have already got suited and booted for my graduation, i had a quick peek in French  Connection to gaze lovingly on their beautiful selection of dresses. This tired piece i have had my little eye on since my 18th birthday, yes it really has been in stock that long! After a quick whirl in the fitting room, i decided it was the one. It fits perfectly, its simple, classic, just what i'm looking for. Of course i looked again at the price tag and shuddered, and it didn't make its way home with me, sad face. 

Thoughts?
I also bought the loveliest sheer silk racer blouse, and have made an order with Topshop, of which i will show in due course.