I think i'm in love with a girl 2 doors down.

Sunday, May 15, 2011
There is nothing like a spot of retail therapy, or in my case, buying most of the internet. It's so hard to resist the lure of Topshop online, even more so when the shops (or the weather) can't make its mind up over what season we are currently in. Whilst my house literally turns into a small post office next week with deliveries - all shall be revealed soon may i add - i've come across some fabulous offers i had to share.. 

H&M 

I stumbled across these discounts on twitter somewhere, one for £5 off and another for £10 off - the best bit? They can be used together! Not sure on the expiry date, so hop over there quickly - perfect for picking up some summer basics. I admit that the H&M online shopping experience is rather troublesome, but with a discount of £15, you really can't grumble. I spied a lovely navy dress thats currently on route to me.



code 8964 is for £5 off.
code 9217 is for £10 off, can be used together!    

ASOS

This 20% discount came with Look magazine, go go go! Nars, River Island, Dahlia? Yes please! My biggest recommendation is the Jemma Kidd blush in Fifth Avenue, perfect coral blush. Although this River Island dress has caught my eye, these Ray Ban ripoffs from ASOS are pretty tempting and Nars lipgloss in Orgasm is bloody tempting i dare say!

code ASOSLOOK - 20% ends midnight.

Debenhams

This weekend Debenhams are offering 10% off all skin care and cosmetics, with the likes of Mac and Bobbi Brown, oh snap! I so want to try the Clinique Tinted Moisture Surge after receiving a sample in Glamour, Benefit lip-glosses are just perfect in my eyes (especially Life on the A-List) and my all time favourite must-have eye cream GinZing by Origins.



Discount automatically taken off at the checkout, with free delivery - there is no excuse.

Naked Body Care 

The lovely Leanne highlighted this amazing offer for me on discount site Groupon are offering the fab deal of buying a £20 voucher to spend online at Naked body care for the bargain price of £8. I love this natural brand, it hosts a wide range of gorgeous scented lotions and potions for sensitive skin, all paraben and SLS free - good if your looking for a cheaper alternative of Liz Earle shampoo/conditioner. Their body washes are to die for, and are very gentle. It can be found in Boots, but the online site has some fantastic bundles of products at very very reasonable prices.


New Look 

This is the last weekend for 20% student discount, seriously impressed with their spring/summer collections. I fully intend to BURN my NUS card to the ground now that i'm no longer a student - sob!

Glossy Box

I'm sure everyone and their grandmother must have heard about Glossy Box by now, but if you've been living under a rock for the past month let me explain. Glossy Box is a bloody brilliant idea, each month for a subscription price of £10 you will receive a Glossy Box that contains five premium beauty miniatures, from the likes of Nars and Laura Mercier. This service is a fabulous to try out high-end products before paying full price. With British make-up counters being so crazily stingy when it comes to samples, Glossy Box is your perfect middle man! I have already ordered my first box which should be delivered this week, so watch this space! 


Crikey, next they will be offering it for free, I WISH!