Walk this way.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

 Liberty for Nike Dunks - at Office (£61.99)

I keep finding myself lusting over these Liberty for Nike trainers, when really i can't even remember the last time i wore a pair of trainers. But i can tell you now they were my much loved baby blue Nike dunks and i cherished them. Somewhat retro now, how 90's of me. These floral babies would get christened under 'random-but-i-still-really-really-need' list, along with this Strokes tee and this scratch off map. I caved in and released my inner nerd by finally treating myself to a Star Wars teeshirt. I definitely see no reason not to invest in a pair of pretty Nikes.. It may even inspire me to take up running - hah, who the feck am i kidding? ;)


And yes, the Star Wars tee does see the light of day, strictly on holiday. Do you have rather random lustings?