Its Christttmas!

Sunday, December 27, 2009
Here are a few bits and bobs that i received from Santa :)



from the boy! - love, love, love.


Selfridges gift card from the GBF (gay-best-friend)



GHD travel dryer kit, with shampoo, conditioner (not shown), heat protector and protecting mist plus grips. This is amazing! I'm not too keen on actual GHDs because of my very fine hair, but this travel hair dryer beats my fullsize one in terms of heat and blast - very impressed!

Michael McIntire DVD, CoCo Before Chanel DVD and my current addiction being thriller novels.

My parents got me this stunning coffee table book on Chanel, its beautiful pages contain iconic prints, adverts, fashion and beauty photography and on Gabrielle Chanel herself. This is perfect gift for any true fashion fan.




Revlon hair brush, face mask, tights, millions of hair care products! and Mac Nail Varnish in Vamp, ooooo.

Seeing as most Mac holiday collect bags had sold out boo! I received the Smokin' Eyes set from Benefit. I was a little sceptical of whether they lived up to what was promised, but i was very pleased with the results!

- It contains a 'proper' application brush (not the shitty little ones you usually assume when buying a pallet) with a sharp edged brush (for brows and eyeliner shadow) as well as a fluffy eyeshadow brush, which is very easy to blend.

- Eye Bright (the pink strip)

- Pink highlighter and Pewter shadow

- Deep Charcoal shadow (ammmazzzzing!)

- Smokin' Liner Pencil

- Brow Zings Wax - this deserves a post to itself entirely

I was a very happy girl!