The Real Christmas List

Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The boy has requested a Christmas List, so that he can surprise me and get me something nice :) So, after a full day of pondering i have whittled it down to:


How classic are these earrings? Trust me they look fabulous in real life, alongside my matching bracelet. Plus, its Tiffany - who needs a reason? ;)

I love H&M bra sets - enough set. Beautiful, they do the job and they are amazing value - ranges from £7.99 to £12.99 for pretty bra.

Self Explanatory.

I have been dying to read this since my holiday, i just haven't had time to pick it up yet. I do love a good blood thirsty crime thriller!

I fell in love with this perfume, it has amazing staying power plus a very, very addictive sent. I did look very odd last Thursday when i kept having a sneaky sniff of my wrist. cringe.


How traditional, isn't it what Christmas is all about? Cosying up in a nice fluffy dressing gown, away from the cold outdoors, with plenty of Christmas chocolates.. nom nom nom.

Of course i don't expect everything on this list.. i'm just being prepared and thinking ahead for Valentines Day ;)