The Lust List - 15th Decemeber 2009

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am severely in need of some retail therapy, i am so broke from lots and lots of present buying. After another mass clear-out to Oxfam, i'm itching to go buy some classic pieces for the new year. I will however, resist until after Christmas - hello sales ;) i'm that girl that will kick, shove and pull your hair to get that last pair of 6's!

I haven't done a Lust List in a while, but trust me i have been seriously doing some hard-core window online shopping, and i'm here to share! This is just one post of many ;)




I need this coat in my life now, right now. It's camel (hello camel coat revival on all the A/W 09 runways), its clinched at the waist, it has faux fur; it will evoke my inner Jackie O - all i need now its my overlarge tortise shell sunglasses.




I love over - large scarfs. Adds something extra to a dull winter coat. Also did i mention that England is actually freezing, snow?



I love the tone of this grey/blue silk top. Classic. Loving the sleeves shape. You may think this is plain, but i assure you this a staple.


I really, really wanna try these. Quirky, Understated, Cute.




Sorry.






Cheryl Cole wannabe.
tweed, bow, monochrome - effortlessly chic.





This would never suit me, but it would look fabulous on the hanger, in my waldrobe ;)





Feathers, Studs, Leather.





Don't ever buy any tights from Oasis, the bastards. (sore subject, will elaborate later)





i love navy. i love skirts. i love oyster silk.




teamed with leather black old boots. and messy hair and smudged eyeliner.



All this fashion window shopping malarky has put a smile on my face.