Karl who? (so true, unfortunately)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have two rules in my terms of style. I never, ever wear jeans; i can't for the life of me remember the last time i wore a pair? They just don't suit me and i feel boring in them - which is rather sad as i have a great pair of Sevens hidden away somewhere..

Another item missing from my wardrobe is teeshirts, i own one baby yellow Star Wars tee (i'm a secret Star Wars geek, shoot me.) that i whip out on the beach over my bikini.

Im prim and preen, im no Serena in my jeans and teeshirt; im Blair in my preppy dress and flats.

However, when i set eyes on these teeshirts from Urban Outfitters, i feel a change comming on. I'm desperate to get my hands on each one of these tees.


peace please? loving the vintage feel of the faded print.


i love the deep V. i love Paris.

summer plus baggy tee plus knackered denim shorts.



THIS. these teeshirts so made my week! If you do not know who Anna or Karl is, please kindly leave my blog.

Anna Wintour - the editor of fashion, aka American Vogue.

Karl Largerfield - head designer at Chanel.

sharp tailored blazer, either tee, black satin shorts, tights, killer heels.

Karl Largerfield: why oh why are you friends with Lily Allen and not moi?