January Sales.

Sunday, December 27, 2009
I'm actually disgusted and pleased with myself, if that's possible? I managed to purchase and blag some amazing items in the sale, that a) i will actually use b) i actually wanted c) will be a investment. But still i manage to go on a shopping frenzy - is there no restraint? ;)



I bought these in a last minute dash with the boy, how could i say no to more pearls? especially at £2!


black fabulous pumps at a more fabulous price?



These technically weren't in the sale.. but they do look fabulous in a high-top bun!


I eagerly snapped this Dior set up today, i usually pay £19.50 for my Dior Black Out Mascara, so this was an absolute bargain at £13 from Debenhams! It includes a Doir Iconic mascara which also comes with a diddy lipstick in Rogue, i can't wait to try this out.


As i worked on Boxing day (painful, long story that is) i decided that i owed my self a treat. So straight over to Boots in my lunch break i picked up these two goodies, at half price. I did have to shove and grab but it was so worth it. As if i don't need any more bath and shower bits - i picked up this Elle Macpherson gift set for £4 - crazy.

It included a body buffer mitt (not shown), this is actually crazy good. I hope you are able to buy them separately because it really did buff and exfoliate all the body really well - perfect for the pre-tanning for NYE. It also includes a mini shower gel, body scrub and body butter; they smell delicious too!



This Tony and Guy set was also a steal at £5! I mainly picked up this set because of the mini hairspray and brush which are ideal handbag size to carry around. It also includes and shampoo, conditioner and a Funky Gum which i can't say i'll use but hey ;)


Printed Zebra Top - Topshop (was originally £28.00 - then £15.00 - then with Student Discount £13.50)

I have to admit that i actually ran, yes ran to Topshop on Christmas eve. My manager at work very kindly let me and a work friend raid Topshop at dead on nine am. With no other faffing women we had first picks of the sale - muwahahah. I swiftly picked up this printed blouse, it has a lovely gold zip detail at the back as well as cute frilled collar.

Gold Zipped Trench - Topshop (was originally £75.00 - then £40.00 - with SD £36.00)

I have crushed and swooned over this trench for a long time coming, i had my suspicions that it would enter the sale. This photo really doesn't give it enough credit! Its perfectly structured with gold zip detailing and buttons with a check lining. PERFECT.

Dotty Shorts - Topshop (was originally £28.00 - now £16.00 - with SD £14.40)

hello Blair Waldorf.

Sequined Dress - Topshop (was originally £55.00 - then £30.00 - with SD £27.00)

MY NYE DRESS!

The perfect LBD! It fits like a glove! Its lace! Its sequined!

I don't know whether you can see the cut out bit at the black in the photo, but this dress is simple yet chic ;)


I'm very proud in the knowledge that all the sale items i bought i will actually wear and use, trust me - i will not need to buy any hair care or shower bits for the next year? I'm also on a mass shop in London tomorrow as i saved my pennies and received a large amount of Christmas money :) i have a few things that i have my eyes on, a few are rather exciting.. so watch this space. here i come Bond St... ;)