my baby just cares for me!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010


It was love at first sight.




H&M - (£39.99) - Online

Trying to find the perfect pair of boots, is like trying to find the perfect boy. You want them to be of good quality to last all season, become that trustworthy piece you need in your wardrobe (well life in boyfriend terms) and most importantly they need to look damn right hot and comfy at the same time. Don't ask me how comfy translates in to the boyfriend territory err.. Enough of the crappy comparisons. 

Basically, i've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of winter boots. And as much i get that if i splurge on a decent pair, they will last me eternally, i just cannot fork out £90 plus on a decent pair, when i know that although i'm sure i will get lots of wear out of boots - i love my flats too! Much to my annoyance, my mother has the best worn out (yet chic) biker boots from Bertie that were worth every single penny. Sigh, so the search for the perfect winter boots are these classic tan riding boots from H&M. They are my middle ground. Sure they may not be leather, but i still think they are a bloody good deal.

Also, can i just ask Mr Highstreet, when are you actually going to start selling some decent winer coats? 
Not the entire female population want to live in aviator jackets, yaknow.

On another note, tomorrow i am heading up town to be whisked away to the theatre for a birthday surprise from two of my lovely & closest friends! Very exciting, plus some hard-core dedicated shopping will clearly be taking place before hand.