hungry like a wolf

Wednesday, December 29, 2010
After a major wardrobe throw out in November, i seriously needed a revamp. Queue saving my wages and waiting for the sales, i now actually own most of Topshop. I'm really not kidding here. I finally went sale shopping today with Sarah, but tbh most stuff left is just naff; so i ended up picking a few non-sale bits in Topshop, as i had an exchange and a treasured giftcard from my birthday. I then came home to find two Topshop packages and the biggest Boots parcel everr. My dad was speechless, bless him.

Luckily i managed to bag all the sale buys online real early before work! 


Lace Jumper (was £35.00 now £18.00)


Feather Fan Blouse (was £38.00 now £16.20)



Chain Necklace Tee ( was £35.00 now £18.00)


Classic Waist Shift dress (was £45.00 now £18.00)


Drape Print Skirt (was £32.00 now £16.20)

Then i decided i would return this top, basically i love it, but i just couldn't work it and didn't feel comfortable. When i bought the top it was reduced by mistake to £18, and as i lost the receipt, the lovely girl in-store kindly let me exchange it up to the value it was scanning at.. £38.00. Score! I picked up the following blouses with student discount and a gift card, meaning i only paid £12!


Peter Pan Blouse (£38.00)


Silk Flower Blouse (£35.00)

I am seriously all shopped out. Phew. I'm still yet to receive a John Lewis order and i will save that and my Boots goodies for another post. I really wasn't kidding when i was a tad sale obsessed. With student discount stated in the prices, i saved a large amount of money though!

Did you find anything in the sales?