Oh Timbaland

Friday, June 10, 2011
There's nothing i would love more than to strut around in pair of fierce Louboutins, but when it comes to high-heels on the high-street i'm just not interested in the slightest, nada. Don't get me wrong, there are some rather amazingly, well-crafted heels on the highstreet from the offerings of KG, Topshop and my most recent discovery Zara. Alas they never have me reaching for my purse. Sadly the math of a £60+ pair of jaw-droppingly beautiful pair of shoes on the basis of a cost per wear ratio is pretty high. I'm much more of a pretty flats kinda girl. Probably so as i tend to run better in heels that walk - though i have (and i say this proudly) mastered a rather brisk jog that borders on serious strutting. And, of course however much i would love to, i cannot simply justify spending money on a pair of shoes to simply to look pretty in my wardrobe and gaze upon in wonder, because honestly i would if i could. 

However, when i clapped eyes on this pair in New Look, i haven't stopped thinking about them. They just scream anything-BUT-highstreet. I adore the dusty brick colour with the chunky heel. And the fact that they are £19.99. Say what now?







What are your thoughts? I think i may have to buy them!