NARS Orgasm

Thursday, October 1, 2009


Major lusting over this blusher! This blusher has won rave reviews all over the world and i am so intrigued to what all the fuss is about. I tend to use more peachy blushers which suit my skin tone and eye colour. I already use a good MAC blush, but this blush has an added shimmer and staying power so it really can't hurt to try out, right? ;)

It comes in two forms, the multiple cream blush or the powder. The multiple cream blush stick can be used not only on the checks but also on the lips, as eyeshadow and as a highlighter. Although, it does come at quite a price, £27.00. I have never tried out a cream blush and having combination skin, it may be on the dangerous side of looking greasy. Although, for £27.00 it bloody better not, after applying it instore it gave good colour and luminous glow to my cheeks; which is perfect on days where my skin looks so dull in the rubbish, gloomy weather.

The powder retails at a slightly cheaper price of £18.50, however it appears very shimmery, maybe too shimmery for day wear? I don't want to look to shimmery and glittery, ick! I think this product is better suited to the summer, bring on summer '10!

Much love to the title too!