TOPSHOP Student Shop

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I am so very excited for this event! It’s very rarely that Topshop holds any kind of promotional events in store, but when they do, they are actually fabulous! I have been to many preview nights and mini – instore fashion shows of their newest collections and they are always over the top with live sets from famous djs (such as the Vogue-etts and VV Brown) with flowing champers and cocktails, as well as goodie bags filled with treats. So, their latest event night, I am eager to attend.

This event is taking place around stores up and the down the country, open to all students with a valid NUS card. The evening offers all students a fantastic 20% discount (instead of the usual 10%) in order to stock up our back to uni waldrobes! This is the perfect oppitunity to snap up those winter boots you have been lusting after, and it is the best time to purchase the perfect winter coat, think of all the pennies you will save!

Here is what I will searching for:



Ruffle Dress - (£32.00 with discount)

I have my eye on this dress since forever, it first came in a powder blue colour that originally i preferred. Although, this nude colour has really grown on me! I'd wear it with thick black tights, metallic pretty pumps/heels and my Zara blazer. Perfect. Plus, i am addicted to wearing dresses - i haven't worn trousers or jeans since forever? This dress fits the bill : a dress that i wear from day to night.


Locket Frill 2 Sandal - (£54.40)

Of course these are highly impractical, but look how gorgeous they are! Why do i keep lusting over heels? Bad, bad, bad! But the green is such a lovely colour..

Go spend your student loan NOW!