Hello, is it me your looking for?

Friday, April 23, 2010
My apologies for lack of posting, i was sick again! boo. blame my mothers cooking - no really.

However, i was fully recovered by Thursday, when i hit up Westfield with my bff Sarah. I was determined to demolish my student loan - i am an excellent student i'll have you know - plus dare i intern without a new wardrobe? So off to Westfield we traveled, only a quick train to Shepard's Bush. Hm. I don't think i'm really that wowed by it, sure it's big but most of the shops are either to farr out of my price range or i've simply never heard of them! Yet, it does house a stand along Mac and Inglot stores, and ladies - that overcomes any flaws ;)


cringe shot of me, but its SUNNY. bring out the Marc Jacobs sunnies on the asap.


nomming it at Gourmet Burger. this place is amaze. even though, the dork behind me in the line ordered food to the wrong table, meaning they got ours. but after a very, very large of complimentary Rose in the sun put a smile on my face!


standing outside some funky mirrors, the mall itself is very sleek and pooosh. i really recommend going early morning week days, its EMPTY. oh, the joys of the recession ;)

i was suppose to go to a Mulberry sample sale, yet i decided against it. i'm really indecisive and Sarah didn't have a rsvp, trust me i would have bought everything.. although i did take my bayswater in for a maintenance and grooming session, hence the Mulberry shopper! they hoovered, buffed and waxed my beloved. what bloody good service, eh?

Sarah 2!


i had my eye on these for a long time, they look pretty horrid on the hanger, but on they look cute.
note to self: must pre-tan before wearing these!

lace shorts - River Island (£19.99)



they are short, short, short.


bargain, bargain, bargain!

did anyone else hit up the TS sale? i had my elbows at the ready and i found this lacey, summer dress. it makes me want to skip in a field of buttercups? no?

Lace Dress - Topshop (£45.00 reduced to £20.00 with s/d £18.00!)

the topshop sale went live Thursday online, but apparently according to the bff, the server crashed! come on Topshop & Outnet, for the love of god, sort out your servers!


i think this is my awkward innocent pose, epic fail.

fierce.

military skirt - River Island (£24.99)

it fits perfectly.

technically i didn't buy this. did any one enter the Flake Benefit comp? Well after fifty million of Flake bars eaten, i finally won a lip gloss. It was a pretty good competition, i got to eat chocolate and win lip gloss at the same time - and you got to choose the actual shade you wanted (so no icky dark purple). One was delivered to me about a month ago, but to my disappointment the sponge wand was all ripped and i couldn't even apply the actual gloss, groan.

after a stroppy email later and no reply, another! lipgloss appeared on my door step on Thursday, with wand sponge intact. who knows how this ended up on my doorstep - they certainly didn't reply to my email and I'm sure i didn't eat that many Flakes..


a yummy nude shade.


and what you've been waiting for! Inglot is a Swedish? company with only one store in the UK. I have seen some amazing products on the blogs, but the range of lipsticks, nail varnishes and eye shadows is amaaazing. See the crazy, pictures here - they had me swooning!



me and Sarah were able to browse the dinky yet impressive store considering we were the only customers. the sales assistants explained that each pan of eyeshadow was £3.50 each, or we could fill a palette - the above was £15.00 - not bad for 5 highly pigmented eyeshadows. there were all different types, shapes, sizes of pallets available at different prices, which could fit lipstick pans , bronzers and blushes.

The prices are slightly cheaper than Mac, if memory serves a nail varnish £7.00 (any nail varnish junkies must visit), foundation £12.00, lipsticks £11.00 with brushes with a max price of £25.00.

i am seriously impressed with Inglot, we were like two kids in a candy shop. part of the fun is choosing like pix and mix! i can't wait to go back and have a closer look at the varnishes and cream blushes.


here's a swatch of my shades, do not ask me the names! this photo gives no justice!


Studded Heels - Tesco (£18.00)


sun/teadress for a fiver - win win.

Sundress - Primark (£5.00)

i actually hate Primark, but i had to buy this.


cute buttons!


brush holder from Paper Chase.

i adore Paper Chase.


I also bought a Mac eyeliner brush for my Clinique Gel Liner, L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara and a Boots Buff Puff - yet all these are for another post!