The Lust List - 11th April 2010

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here are a few things i've been lusting after, not much online sadly, but instore i've seen some really really pretty bits and pieces.

I really don't know if i can justify a £17.00 lipgloss, considering i'm crap at remembering to apply. However, how gorgeous is this colour? Plus it isn't some outlandish colour that i will go off next month, its a played safe colour for anything.

I think i just sold it to myself. Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?
Unfortunately i wasn't blessed with the thickest of eyebrows, infact there hardly there. Unlike what people instantly assume, i did not, i repeat, i did not over pluck (or shave, bloody rude). And with a brief encounter with the most dramatic Mac assistants, who simply screamed where had my eye brows ran off too? He promptly drew some on. I'm not going to lie, they looked horrendous. My eyebrows are fair, don't run through them with a brown pencil. tsk.

So after much eyebrow pencil research, i think i'm gunna have to head over to Laura Mercier, to try the BLONDE pencil. Watch this space.

cute, cute, cute.
romantic, romantic, romantic.
at first i though these sandals were fug, but i actually have a new found love for them. i don't want to just live in pumps this summer and these are perfect for my interning stint. plus, they will go with everything, yes?

nude heels, a must.
with a hidden platform shh (easier to walk in)
i have been pondering over this for a few weeks, it also comes in a shell pink satin, that i have also had my eye on. i'm in love with the print and the overall 'girlie-ness.'


Does any one know if i can still get hold of Cherries in the Snow Lipstick by Revlon? I'm feeling hot pink reddish lip, with a freshly dyed brunette do!

I'm going on a few shopping expeditions this week, so expect some hauledge!