Beauty Favourite: 3

Monday, November 15, 2010
Nars Blusher in Deep Throat (£19.00)

Since my love of the Laguna bronzer, i have always been tempted to further my Nars adventures. After spending what seemed like hours in the Covent Garden with my bff Sarah, i finally decided on this. My lovely brother bought this for my birthday, with the added confused looks of - i just spent how much on that? - i've been reaching for it everyday.



The most iconic must have Nars blusher would be Orgasm, but the overload of glitter makes my pores cry out in horror to be frank. So i settled on Deep Throat, which is described as a peach with shimmer. Firstly, i would say that the blush tends to fall on the pinker of peaches, to be precise, which really works well with my pale skin, as sometimes olive peaches are far too strong. Secondly, unlike Orgasm, Deep Throat has a finely milled shimmer, not a hint of glitter in sight. The pigmentation and application of the blusher is very good, with only the lightest stroke of a brush to give a good hint of colour.

 The only downside of the blush is because it does have the shimmer, i do tend to use this along the contour of my cheeks rather than the apple, just because i don't want to add any spec of sparkle to my pores!

Overall, i'm really impressed with this blush, and yes - i should be for that price. Do you have any other Nars recommendations? Nars also do some great gift sets on their website, and most of them include Deep Throat, so maybe the perfect christmas present to yourself? I think so!