Skinny Love.

Friday, July 22, 2011
Yesterday afternoon my graduation took place at London's City Festival Hall, as much as it was exciting to see my friends and teachers from my university class and a good excuse for a knees up, it really a very long dwindling day. After the first one hundred students appear on stage, the next 500 is a very long process!  My parents and brother were super excited to say the lease - as i'm the first graduate in our family! - despite the fact my mother practically snoozed off missing me entirely and my grandparents who comically were glued to the live online screening, whilst my grandmother practically sobbed at every Sarah crossing the stage according to my grandfather. Oh dear lord, i leave you with the standard awful robed photos! 


Dusty Pink Blazer - H&M 
Dress - French Connection 
Alexa Bag - Mulberry
Chain Pumps - Office 
Death Stare - Model's own.

This outfit was somewhat thrown together the day before, i nabbed the pink dusty blazer from H&M for £19.99 - steal! The pumps were also a last minute purchase from Office, so bloody comfy, i may go back and buy the other colours!


Me and my utterly lovely bff and partner in crime Victoria, who looks beyond fabulous! Especially so, when she returned home from Ibiza at 3am that very morning!


Class snap shot!

Hope you enjoyed!