Your my first, my last, my everything.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What can i say i'm a hopeless romantic. I've always had a whimsical love affair with Tiffanys, since watching Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffanys its always been enchanting and special to me, if somewhat cliche to others. From browsing in store at the glittering array of diamonds, from the petite wedding bands to the unique, precisely perfect craft-mans ship of a solitaire diamond engagement rings; it has always left me feeling in awe. One particular Christmas, i popped into the Bond Street store to it alined with gentlemen of all ages pouring over the glass cabinets searching for that special piece for their other half, it was so busy yet so warming all the same. I told you i really was a hopeless, hopelessly so that when i saw their window displays in Selfridges this week i found my myself smiling ear to ear. Each small window in the dainty concession housed a startlingly beautiful ring, accompanied by a love note in the form of post-is, travel tickets, telegrams and even a telephone memo. They were all so touching and i definitely recommend stopping by if you pass Selfridges, it will most certainly not fail to put a smile on your face.

A few, somewhat affordable, items i am currently coveting:

 Bow Twist Ring - (£185.00)

Just pretty.
Twist Ring - (£100.00)

Simple but classic.

Twist Key Pendent - (£180.00)

Statement piece.

Pearl Bracelet - (£160.00)

So dainty.

Bead Bracelet - (£100.00)

I have a few pieces from Tiffany most notably this bracelet, of which i wear daily. I am particularly lusting after the last two bracelets, as i think they will look lovely alongside the larger bead, especially the pearl of which i adore! Although, i can't stay i'm too fond of the charms, they look far to obvious for my liking.

This silver wishlist will keep me occupied for a few years, until that of course i receive a special little blue box when the time is right. To the hopeless romantic i am.